Problems Only Women With Big Boobs Understand : Packing bigger than a B cup can come with some unpleasant consequences.
5 moves to make it happen
Routines are easy to come by in relationships—and that’s especially true in the bedroom, where it’s all too easy to bypass adventure in favor of the tried and true moves. But it may be worth trying a few pleasure-boosting changes to your regularly scheduled romp: A recent study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that deep vaginal stimulation may lead to more frequent vaginal orgasms.
Experts explain his preoccupation with your tush.
The butt is definitely having a moment: Nicki Minaj exists, yoga pants are a thing, and women everywhere are squatting their way to more shapely backsides.
Most of us overlook great advantages of walking outside daily. We spend a lot of time in the office in front of our computers, forgetting that there are so many beautiful things outside. Even if you run every morning, it’s not enough to be outside in nature. Walking outside is one of the most nurturing, healthy and calming things to do for yourself. Check out seven reasons to walk outside every single day and consider incorporating a little bit more walking into your everyday routine.
If you’re looking for simple ways to feel more beautiful today, I can point you in the right direction. Feeling beautiful goes hand-in-hand with your level of self-esteem and these ways will help you with that. You should never feel badly about yourself since there’s definitely something beautiful about you. Follow these tips to feel more beautiful today and see how you’ll feel about yourself.
Experts answer the great exercise question of our time
Short answer: Both.
Long answer: How and when to fuel your body is the same for all exercisers to some extent, but your routine may warrant a few nutritional tweaks, says Dr. Nancy Cohen, head of the department of nutrition at the University of Massachusetts.
1. The woman you’re most jealous of is jealous of someone else’s body. She may even be jealous of yours! I swear this is a thing. The grass is always greener, even Cara Delevingne is probably like, “I wish I had her eyebrows.” I don’t know who that would be but I’m sure she does.
2. Someone else would kill to have some aspect of your body.You have huge boobs and you want small boobs. Someone else has small boobs and they wish they had your big boobs. It’s kind of sad to think about, right? So screw that and love what you have!
3. No, it’s not possible to eat one piece of cake and gain 10 pounds overnight. Eat it. Then don’t eat cake tomorrow. Or eat it for three days in row and then eat really well for a week. Similar note: You can’t lose 10 pounds overnight. It’s not a thing.
4. Everyone thinks their feet look weird. Feet are weird.
5. The size on the tag really doesn’t matter. That may vary from brand to brand anyway, but what matters is how it looks on you and how you feel in it. I’ve stopped caring what the tag size is (let me tell you, it was not easy to do) because it truly just is a number and I’m super hot no matter what it says. Killin’ it.
6. Anyone who makes you feel bad about your body (intentionally or not) is a shit. And there is a 100 percent possibility they’re actually unhappy with themselves in some way. Happy people don’t make other people feel badly. They just don’t. Elle Woods’s similar quote about husband-murder was good, but mine is true also.
7. Water is a good thing always. Yes, it tastes like liquid rocks but it really makes a huge difference in how you feel. That said, I haven’t had any today and am now going to grab some from the kitchen so I am not a hypocrite.
8. When you feel really good, you look really good. I know it seems complicated because you also feel really good when you feel like you look your best, but truly, if you’re happy, you look hot as helllll.
9. Trust your body when it tells you it’s hungry and then eat something. It’s OK to be hungry! You are a person who subsists on food!
10. Some days you’re going to be starving and eat like a monster, and some days you won’t be as hungry. It all evens out. Don’t panic.
11. Just because you’re naturally thin doesn’t mean you don’t need to exercise. Weight loss/maintenance is not the only reason to work out. Getting high off endorphins feels amazing no matter what size you are.
12. Body size does not directly correlate with health. Many fat women are perfectly healthy and many thin women are very unhealthy. Don’t judge a book, or yourself, by its/your cover.
13. No one cares about how your body looks as much as you do. You’re self-conscious because a guy wants to leave the lights on during sex? It’s not because he’s looking at your cellulite, I promise.
14. The thing you’re most insecure about is probably something no one else even notices.Oh, your calves are slightly larger than you feel they should be? No one has ever had this thought but you. People are not visual calf measurers. But they sure will look for it once you complain about it.
15. If a guy doesn’t like your body, it doesn’t mean you need to change your body, it means he’s not right for you. Agh, I know this one sounds like such bullshit because you like him soooo much and you never feel this way, etc., etc., etc. I hear you. But I promise you, one day you will find someone who thinks all the things you think are “problem areas” are fucking gorgeous and then you will think of me and be like, “Lane told me someone would love all parts of me and make me feel like I’m the most perfect of humans and she was right!” and I’ll be like, “I know I was right and I’m so happy you feel so loved!”
16. If a certain type of exercise makes you hate working out, stop doing it. There’s definitely a different type that will be more fun, and let’s be honest, if you hate it, you’re going to drop it eventually. Why not just drop it now?
17. Knowing what good, tired-from-exercising pain feels like versus what bad, I-might-be-injured-from-exercising pain feels like is a vital life skill. Learn the difference so you know when you can push yourself harder and when to stop.
18. Having only a latte for breakfast is garbage and you should not do it. I mean, do it once in a while if you have to, I get it. But overall, eating regularly scheduled good-for-you meals keeps your metabolism up and running and healthy for real. Plus, you won’t be such an asshole in the mornings if you eat breakfast.
19. Your vagina is normal. Stop feeling weird about your vagina. Unless it looks like there is a literal pineapple growing out of there, it’s normal. Much like Lisa Frank stickers, vaginas come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and scents.
20. Oh my god, go the fuck to sleep already. Staying up all night is great, but almost nothing feels better than a really, really good night’s sleep. Plus, your skin will look like a damn baby’s in the morning because babies love sleep and their skin rules. Also, their skin rules because they are babies but this point is legit.
Things Every Twentysomething Should Know About Her Body
If you suffer a downer during the winter months, there are a few ways to cope with the winter blues. No matter what the weather is doing and how gloomy your family, friends and coworkers may be, try to stay positive and enjoy this wonderful season to the fullest. If you have trouble dealing with the winter blues, here are a few effective tips to try. You can be happy in any sorts of weather. If you can’t avoid the cold winter months, relax and enjoy all the things the winter offers you.
Tea or coffee? Consider these health benefits of tea and the next time you have to choose, you may skip the joe.
Put down those saucer cups and get chugging — tea is officially awesome for your health. But before loading up on Red Zinger, make sure that your “tea” is actually tea. Real tea is derived from a particular plant (Camellia sinensis) and includes only four varieties: green, black, white, and oolong. Anything else (like herbal “tea”) is an infusion of a different plant and isn’t technically tea.
Are you reading this when you should be working? If so, then it may be because your brain signaled that continuing to work was not worth the cost in tedium of forcing yourself to stay on task.
Perform these strength moves wrong, and you’re in for a backache (or worse). Experts explain how to fix your form and offer even better alternatives.
Want to know secret tips and tricks for looking great in every photo? Today we’re on a journey to discovering the secrets to look perfect in photographs. You don’t have to be a famous model or celeb and you don’t have to be perfectly beautiful to take a perfect picture. There are many experts who have created a set of useful tips that we can follow and always have awesome photos. Read on…
Essential oils are wonderful tools for promoting relaxation, creating a sense of peace, and healing the mind and body. They can also be used for many different tasks around the home and make a wonderful addition to your beauty regime. Here are ten creative uses for essential oils.
Freckles are a very common blemish, particularly for those with light skin. While they can be a sign of sun damage, you are more or less prone to them depending on genetics. These little brown spots can appear anywhere on the body, though hands and face are usually the most affected. You can often get rid of these marks with medical methods, but most people try home remedies first. Here are a few methods you might want to try yourself. But make sure you consult your doctor or dermatologist first.