Confused About The Weed Delivery Services In The US? Read On For Complete Clarity :
Despite various state laws and legalization of selling cannabis in several parts of the United States, the most common questions remain:
- Is this real? Can you buy cannabis without any legal implications?
- Can marijuana be bought online legally?
- Is it legal to have cannabis delivered home?
If you are interested in getting high-quality cannabis or cannabis-infused products delivered to your home, now is better than ever for the cannabis industry. In 2020, millions of Americans have access to the cleanest, home-grown cannabis, which can be bought from a licensed store either online or offline.
You’re especially in luck if you live in LA, as there are several options Los Angeles weed delivery services available to provide you with the best cannabis products. But if you live in other states, there is no need to worry.
You can still have weed delivered right at your doorstep from some of the top names in the industry. So what do you need to start ordering marijuana online?
Here is a complete list of things to help you understand everything that you need to know before you order online and get it home delivered in the US. Although this is before you make sure that it is entirely legal in your state, of course!
Who can order marijuana online? Where is cannabis delivery legal?
Although buying and selling of marijuana have been legalized, there are a few terms and conditions that apply. Not everyone can buy cannabis or related products. Depending on state regulations, here are a few rules that you need to know:
- In some states, the rule is 21 years or above for buying recreational cannabis while being at least 18 years old for obtaining medical cannabis.
- You can purchase edible marijuana products containing a maximum of 10mg THC/CBD.
- You can purchase and carry only a particular amount of cannabis (in most cases a maximum of 1 ounce)
- Although your marijuana can be delivered to your home or hotel depending on state laws, it cannot be consumed in public. Smoking or consuming cannabis in a public area is strictly prohibited and must be avoided.
- You cannot carry marijuana beyond state borders.
- Driving under the influence of marijuana is not allowed, and it is a punishable offense.
Additionally, there are a few states where marijuana deliveries are not allowed. So before you buy, make sure you know which cannabis products you can get legally.
Adult-use cannabis delivery:
Legal medicinal cannabis delivery only:
- New Mexico
- New Jersey
- North Dakota
What is the list of things you’ll need?
Getting cannabis delivered to your home is a lot like food or clothes delivery, and although the first time can be full of confusion, the next few times, it will all seem extremely easy. On most credible websites, the process works something like this:
- Go to the website from where you’d like to order
- Filter by delivery. Input your location to check if the website is delivering to your location
- Explore from the local menus. Depending on your location, some websites will display only those products that can be quickly shipped and delivered to you.
- Put the products in your online basket and make sure you have your order finalized with all your required products.
- Check out and go to the payments section. Some websites will require you to create an account and add your contact information. Once your details are added, make the payment, and you’ll receive a confirmation message.
- Get notifications about when you will be getting your goods. In case you have opted for cash on delivery, keep the money ready on the day of the visit.
- Get your weed. Once the delivery person is at your door, provide a valid ID and hand over the cash if applicable.
It is actually that simple. For medical-only states, you’ll need to produce a doctor’s note along with your ID to get the delivery of your medical cannabis.
Additionally, depending on state laws and regulations, the best option is always to have the cannabis products delivered to your home. Some states may also allow for the delivery to be made in a hotel or other non-residential addresses, but that depends on local rules and may not always apply.
Do your research before you buy
Several legal establishments are working out the logistics for ensuring that weed is delivered to the customer safely and with all safety precautions in place. However, there are still some ground rules when buying marijuana online. Many scammers are using credible websites and names to dupe customers.
So before you buy weed online, make sure to do a background check on the website by looking at customer reviews, or get in touch with them to have any query resolved before you buy. If you are feeling uneasy about a company, go for companies that have a good brand value and have been running for a long time.
If you are looking for high-quality cannabis to be delivered right to your doorstep, several websites have cropped up online. But the best way to make sure you are looking at a credible company is to check where they deliver and the products on offer.
Most reliable websites will mention straight away that they will not provide the product if it is in any of the states where marijuana is not legalized. Also, make sure to check out the terms and conditions for the website since this will be your best reference should anything go awry.
Ready to get your cannabis products delivered right at your doorstep? While there may be several credible legal options, especially in Los Angeles and other areas, you can even get high-quality weed with additional benefits.
Some of the websites provide discounts for elderly customers, US veterans, and also offer same-day delivery options in particular areas. There are many legal and fast Sacramento weed delivery services, as well.
So if you are in areas like LA or Sacramento, you are in luck! Make sure to select top-quality online cannabis providers and the legalities you may need to know. Do proper research even for same day delivery services. So stay safe, and have a great smoke!