How to Protect Your Child from Eye Infection? Your baby’s eyes need to be cleaned with a soft cloth every day. The excellent way to clean is to:
- First, you wash your hands.
- Then Dip a cotton ball in the water and squeeze lightly.
- You can wash the eye with a cotton ball from the inside edge to the outside corner.
- If you want to avoid different infection of eyes then you clean your baby eyes with a cotton ball.
- Some children or babies do not like to have their eyes cleaned. You tell your babies water is warm and hurry up to cleaning quickly and move on.