8 Best Ways To Overcome Vaginal Dryness And Painful Intercourse Among Females! Vaginal dryness is pretty common in females and there are various reasons for it. Generally, the walls of the vagina remain lubricated due to a thin layer of moisture and the estrogen hormone is in charge of keeping it healthy.
With age, females go through various hormonal changes causing the walls to thin. This results in vaginal dryness. The issue becomes worrisome when it starts impacting sex life and also increases the chances of infection. However, what seems a minor issue can hinder your love life.
While you are thinking about this and getting worried. We would like to tell you that there is a myriad of solutions that can drive away from this problem and one of the commonly known supplement is Provestra. But the question that always comes to mind that Provestra where to buy?
Let’s look at the 8 ways to overcome vaginal dryness and painful intercourse.
- Vaginal Moisturizers: There are products available in the market to increase moisture in the vagina. However, these may not eradicate the cause from the root but does improve ph balance.
- DHEA Supplements: An alternative to estrogen therapy, DHEA supplements not only improves vaginal dryness but also reduces intercourse pain.
- The Power of Foreplay: Foreplay increases sexual arousal by getting the juices flowing, naturally lubricating the vagina. With increased blood flow to the genitals, the penetration is not painful and you can enjoy a hot session with your partner. It’s also relevant that your partner is attentive to your desires and needs.
- Lubricants: Lubricants are designed to enhance the sexual experience by eliminating the burning feeling if any. As a part of the foreplay, these can be applied to the clitoris, vagina, or penis. Water-based lubricants are the best for women with sensitive skin.
- Say no to Perfumed Soaps: The vagina is self-sufficient and cleans itself. There is no need to use perfumed soaps to wash it.
- It’s all About Estrogen: As mentioned above, the decrease in estrogen levels leads to vaginal dryness. It could be due to menopause, breastfeeding, or medication. Low-dose estrogen is directly applied to the vagina, restoring vaginal health by boosting the cells to produce moisture.
- Healthy Diet: Maintaining a healthy diet is essential. Foods like nuts, soy, and tofu are high in phytoestrogens. It is known to improve hot flashes and vaginal dryness. Along with diet, you can take supplements. Yes, you read it right. Confused about supplements?
What is Provestra?
Packed with the best quality herbs and nutrients and aphrodisiacs, Provestra is a supplement that maintains hormonal balance and fosters the reproductive system. It consists of L-arginine (releases HGH), Ginseng (restores libido), Black Cohosh Root (nourishes ovaries), and many other beneficial ingredients.
How does Provestra really work?
To maintain the heat between the sheets and enjoy pain-free sex, within a month you would start witness changes. It provides vaginal lubrication, improves sexual appetite, and intensifies genital sensations. The best part is that it has no side-effects, reduces hot flashes, and fewer mood swings. Get your hands on this supplement designed for you. Buy Provestra now!
Related Videos about Best Ways To Overcome Vaginal Dryness And Painful Intercourse Among Females!
Vaginal Dryness and how to overcome it.
Dyspareunia: How to treat painful sexual intercourse?
Vaginal Dryness – Mayo Clinic Women’s Health Clinic
Pain During Intercourse
Pain during sex? What women need to know
8 Best Ways To Overcome Vaginal Dryness And Painful Intercourse Among Females!
medicine to reduce pain during first intercourse, how to reduce pain during intercourse home remedies, how to treat dyspareunia naturally, natural cures for female dryness, painful intercourse after menopause, new treatment for painful intercourse after menopause, why am i dry down there all of a sudden, sharp pain during sexually active,