Help!! My Breasts Are Oversized and Causing Pain in My Upper Back : Breast reduction surgery is a cosmetic procedure that eliminates an overabundance of breast fat, skin, and tissue. If you happen to have large breasts, you may want to consider this surgical procedure to alleviate unpleasantness or to attain a breast size that is in balance with the rest of your body. A breast reduction procedure will help you feel better about yourself and enable you to engage in more physical tasks.
Collaborate with a board-certified cosmetic surgeon, if you desire your breasts to be reduced in size. It’s critical to know what the procedure encompasses, such as potential risks and side effects, and to have reasonable goals.
Why Is Breast Reduction Surgery Done?
Breast reduction surgery is intended for those with big breasts who want to address the following issues:
- Activity Restriction
- Breast size that is causing a negative self-image
- Fitting into clothing is challenging
- Pain in the nerves
- Significant pain in the neck, shoulder, and back that necessitates the use of pain relievers
- Persistent rash beneath the breasts
Breast reduction surgery is typically not advised if you:
- Are a smoker
- Are overweight
- Have cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or other chronic condition
- Do not like bruises or scar tissue on your breasts
Breast reduction surgery can be performed on anyone, regardless of your age. It can even be done on adolescents. However, if your breasts haven’t fully matured, you may require additional surgery in the future.
When Should I Postpone Breast Reduction Surgery?
- If you plan to have kids in the future, it is strongly recommended to wait until your family is complete before undergoing breast reduction. Nursing may be difficult following breast reduction surgery. However, some cosmetic procedures can help maintain your capacity to breast-feed.
- If you desire to lose weight by modifying your diet and beginning an exercise regime, you should wait to see if the procedure is right for you. Weight loss can frequently lead to alterations in bust size.
Is It Possible That Complications Will Arise?
Breast reduction surgery carries similar risks as any other serious surgery, including blood loss, infection, and an allergic reaction to anesthesia. Additional potential hazards include:
- Short-term bruising
- Breast-feeding difficulty or incapability
- Scar tissue formation
- Disproportionate breast size or shape that may require additional surgery
- Numbness in the nipples
Do I Need to Prepare for Breast Reduction Surgery?
During the initial appointment, your cosmetic surgeon will prepare you by:
- Examining your medical history as well as your general health
- Assessing and measuring your breast size
- Taking pictures of your breasts
- Going over the kind of anesthesia that will be used
- Discussing your post-surgery expectations for breast size and shape
- Providing a complete explanation of the surgical procedure, as well as its risks and rewards
You may also be requested to do the following before having breast reduction surgery:
- Avoid smoking for a specific amount of time
- Complete a range of laboratory tests
- Avoid taking specific supplements and/or medications
- Obtain a standard mammogram
Inquire with your cosmetic surgeon if you can go home the same day or if you’ll need to stay overnight in the health facility. Make arrangements for a friend or significant other to drive you home following the procedure or when you are discharged from the hospital.
What Kind of Outcomes Should I Anticipate?
Breast reduction surgery that is successful can alleviate pain altogether, including in your neck, back, and shoulders. It can also improve your capacity to engage in physical activities and foster a higher level of confidence.
Even though you will notice results right away, keep in mind that it can take several months for any swelling to subside and the scars to disappear. The end result is typically long-lasting, although aging and change in weight can alter its appearance.
Schedule a Consultation
You may be dissatisfied with the size of your breasts right now because it prevents you from living life to the fullest. If you are thinking about getting your breasts reduced in size, schedule a consultation with the best breast reduction surgeon. Breast reduction surgery will not only help improve your quality of life but also your self-esteem.
Related Videos about Help!! My Breasts Are Oversized and Causing Pain in My Upper Back :
Help!! My Breasts Are Oversized and Causing Pain in My Upper Back
how to relieve back pain from large breasts, back pain from bra line, trapezius pain large breasts, lower back pain from large breasts, what can cause breast and back pain, best bra for large breasts and back pain, problems caused by large breasts, pain in breast and back shoulder,