How To Help Your Man’s Beard To Be Healthier: We all know that men are not the most attentive when it comes to their beauty routine. The vast majority of men never hydrate, cleanse, or apply sunscreen to protect their skin from expedited aging caused by the sun.
Things to Know about Dating an Independent Man : Let’s face it: independent men drive us, women, wild. Often, it feels like love at first sight. His rugged spirit and dogged determinism are more than enough to sweep you off your feet. Combine those qualities with the emotional maturity, responsible nature, and manly aura needed to get things done in this world, and you have got a heartbreaker on your hands.
But be careful. Those emotional highs are guaranteed to come with some devastating lows if you are not careful. You have to keep your your head on your shoulders next time you find yourself in the company of an independent man. Knowledge is power, so read on for seven things you need to know about dating an independent man.
Surgery to help Iraqi man shed up to 151 kg in one year : Ali Saddam, who weighed 301 kg and was touted as Iraq’s heaviest man, says he feels ‘lighter’ after doctors at BLK Super Speciality Hospital conducted a sleeve gastrectomy that will enable him to shed up to 151 kg over 12 months.
For years, the 43-year-old had to contend with a heavy intake of food. His regular diet included 24 eggs for breakfast, two chickens with 12 chapattis for lunch, and one goat for dinner, along with two litre of milk and 15 kuboos (Arabic roti).
It’s highly likely that you have a ranking of your favorite sex positions. Maybe girl on top makes you feel like the hottest cowgirl-goddess hybrid at the rodeo but doggy style just ends with your cervix feeling like one giant bruise. It’s the same for guys; here’s a glimpse inside a man’s mind when you’re getting it on.
Nowadays women tend to underrate country guys. Most of them are trying to find a wealthy man and they don’t even think of dating a country man. Studies show that country guys make perfect boyfriends and husbands. They are not as brave and rich as most city guys, but they know how to treat a woman, surprise her and they are not self-interested. When you date a country boy, your dates are always interesting, healthy and fun. Check out a few undeniable reasons to fall in love with a country guy.
Getting some isn’t always a good thing—even for dudes.
That sinking feeling in your stomach whenever their name comes up; the face-palm you do at the very sight of their Facebook profile. Many women have someone from their past who they wish they could build a time machine to go back and “unsleep” with. What about men, though? Conventional wisdom tells us that with the “Y” chromosome comes a fixation with sex that knows no bounds. Is it even possible, then, for a man to do the deed and then wish afterward that he hadn’t? I talked to five of my close dude friends and found out that the answer is a resounding “yes.” Here are their stories. (Note: Names have been changed to protect the repentant.)
1. Boners are like wild stallions. We can’t tame them. They come and go as they please. Even after the hormonal apocalypse that is puberty, boners can show up at any time: when we’re aroused, when we’re browsing Facebook, at a funeral, when we’re wistfully staring out a window, and when we’re actively not trying to get a boner.
One of the most difficult things in life is to keep the spark in relationship alive. During life you and your partner can experience emotional ups and downs. You should be ready to fight and express your emotions, because people aren’t perfect. Don’t be too hard on your boyfriend, because like all human beings, he can make mistakes and disappoint you somehow. The way to a strong and successful relationship is very long and it requires patience and the commitment of time.
That’s not all you ordered, right?
Are you faking your orgasm?
1. “I’m coming.” They don’t just want to hear it, they want to make sure their neighbors hear it too, so scream it. Every guy wants to know he’s making you orgasm, and what better way to tell him than explicitly stating you’re orgasming, except, you know, sexy?
2. “You’re so good at going down on me.” We know this is a point of contention for a lot of guys, so it’s nice to know we’ve got nothing to worry about. Men want to hear this when they’re doing anything even if it’s something mundane like taking out the garbage. When it’s something that directly challenges our manhood, that desire increases tenfold.
3. “You’re so big.” This is in direct reference to our penis, not our overall weight and girth. No one wants to hear, “You’re so large that logistically I cannot carry out this primal human interaction, which our bodies were designed for, with you.”
4. “Wow, that was the best sex I’ve ever had.” You’ve got to mean it though. We can tell if you’re saying it the same way you would tell your friend Teresa that her meatloaf is good even though it’s horrible. Because bad sex is like meatloaf: They’re both fucking terrible things that happen to good people.
5. “I’ve never come like that before.” The Guinness Book of World Records was started by men who realized that setting records tickled the basest parts of our brains. Knowing we are your vagina’s personal orgasm champion warms the cockles of our heart.
6. “Damn, you just won the lottery.” Literally. We would love to hear this at any point in our day. It would somehow be even better if we found out we won millions of dollars while our penis is in a vagina.
7. “Do whatever you want to me.” We will immediately put you in doggy style.
8. “You look so sexy like that.” Whoa, what? Guys don’t think they can look sexy, because we’re guys. Unless we’re on the shortlist for People‘s Man of the Year, this compliment is pleasantly unexpected.
9. “Did you hear that we finally achieved world peace?” It would be so great to know that human suffering was eliminated within our lifetime.
10. “I can’t take it anymore. Let’s just do anal.” This is just like finding out about world peace, except with butt stuff.
11. “Oh, my best friend is at the door. Can she join?” Yes. Invite all your friends. Is this a trick?
12. “My whole body is shaking.” This is physical evidence we did well and we know you’re not just faking it.
13. “Can I just give you a blow job?” Did you just ask if you can do all the work while we get to lie there? Yes.
14. “That was so good, I don’t even care if you go out to the bar to watch the game with your friends even though I have no plans.” We’ve done it, we’ve achieved the perfect orgasm.
If you wish to get your post published in Women Fitness Magazine, You are most invited for Guest Post.
Things All Guys Want to Hear in Bed
Christmas can be a difficult time for everybody since we have to look for some special and smart presents for our friends and family members. The task gets complicated when you don’t have any interesting idea about a gift. Besides numerous expenses are almost inevitable. Don’t bother yourself. I’d like to give you some useful recommendations about some great Christmas presents which are suitable for both men and women.
New research shows that going off the pill could affect how attracted you are to your mate
Your birth control pill could affect your relationship, and not just because it halts baby-making. A new study published in theProceedings of the National Academy of Science followed 118 couples who met while the woman was on hormonal birth control and found that going off the pill could impact how attracted she was to her partner.
Sometimes it can be rather difficult to build successful relationships with men. That is due to the fact they are absolutely different from women. If you really want to understand men, I should say that simple communication is not enough. There are lots of books available about men and their psychology. Perhaps you’ll be surprised to find out some interesting things about women that are important to men. I recommend you to get acquainted with these things if you want to avoid numerous misunderstandings with your man. Here are some of them.
True love is something that all people search for, especially when they are young. Men and women have different attitude to love. It is a well-known fact that guys love with their eyes and girls love with their ears. That means all the words we hear from our guys are very important to us and we take everything serious. Being trustful, women can easily fall in love and give their heart away to those men who don’t deserve their great affection. That’s why I advise you to be reasonable when you start a new relationship. Don’t let your feelings and emotions prevail over your mind or you will get disappointed and frustrated. Consider the following reasons why you shouldn’t give your heart away so easily and you will manage to avoid big mistakes in your life.