What Does a Mommy Makeover Involve? The mommy makeover is a cosmetic procedure designed to resolve body issues experienced by many women, especially those who have been pregnant or breastfed. Mommy makeover refers to a variety of procedures, such as liposuction surgery and a tummy tuck, that are performed all at once.
It significantly improves the shape of a woman’s body, including the breasts, buttocks, and belly. A mommy makeover is your best option if you want to be completely transformed. Best of all, it is unique in that it is tailored to each woman’s specific needs.
What are the Aspects of a Mommy Makeover?
During pregnancy, the tissue, skin, and abdominal muscles stretch significantly to support the unborn child. As a result, the layers become so stretched that they rarely return to their original state. The breasts, instead, lose their volume and sagging is visible. This is why the breasts and abdomen are frequently the focus of a mommy makeover. The following procedures are carried out during a mommy makeover:
- tummy tuck
- breast lift
- breast augmentation
- breast reduction
A mommy makeover includes a breast implant, which restores the overall volume and density of the breast. This procedure also includes a breast lift, which is designed for mothers with sagging skin who want to improve their body shape. Best of all, these breast procedures are far more effective and safer than in the past. Many cosmetic surgeons now use the Keller Funnel, a tough-free technique that reduces the risk of capsular contracture and infection.
A tummy tuck and liposuction surgery is also added, during a mommy makeover, to enhance the figure. Women, however, are not limited to this. This procedure can also include a Brazilian butt lift, arm lift, and thigh lift.
There are two ways to complete a mommy makeover. Women can choose between multiple surgical appointments or a single operation. This is determined by the cosmetic surgeon and the number of procedures performed.
Seven Things You Should Know About Mommy Makeovers
- A mommy makeover is considered an outpatient procedure. So, more time will be spent recovering at home.
- The recovery period can last up to two weeks. This will, however, vary depending on the specific procedures performed during your mommy makeover. There will be some swelling, bruising, and soreness.
- During your recovery period, you will require assistance. It will be difficult to do any chores for several days, due to the tenderness and discomfort of the body. Seek the assistance of a close friend or family member to assist you with household responsibilities.
- It is strongly advised not to drive until certain pain medications have been discontinued. Your cosmetic surgeon will prescribe these medications to help you recover more quickly and comfortably.
- Heavy lifting and strenuous exercise should be avoided for six weeks. It is strongly advised not to lift anyone or anything weighing more than nine pounds.
- Smoking should be avoided for at least a month before your mommy makeover. Unfortunately, smoking minimizes blood circulation, which can cause the healing process to be delayed. It can also increase your chances of having serious complications.
- Following recovery, a well-balanced diet and regular exercise are essential. This will ensure that the results of your mommy makeover lasts.
Related Videos about What Does a Mommy Makeover Involve :
what is a mommy makeover?
Mommy Makeover: What Does It Include?
Top 5 Things You Need To Know: Mommy Makeover Edition
What is a mommy makeover?
What is a Mommy Makeover? What Surgeries are Part of Mommy Makeover
What Does a Mommy Makeover Involve?
what is a mommy makeover, does mommy makeover include bbl, mommy makeover death rate, mommy makeover meaning, mommy makeover regret, mommy makeover definition, mommy makeover surgery cost near me, mommy makeover specials,