CBD favorite Products: There’s a one out there for you! : The world has only just woken up to the CBD industry. While the markets are abuzz with a range of CBD products starting from CBD oil, gummies, bath salts to skin care products, the understanding regarding the same is relatively low amongst the masses.
CBD or cannabidiol is an active ingredient of the cannabis (marijuana) plant. Consumers often wonder if cannabidiol or CBD is the same as marijuana. The truth, however, remains that CBD is just one of the hundreds of components present in marijuana and is not the one responsible for causing the so-called “high”. It is hence popularly referred to as the non- psychoactive component of the plant known to have multiple medical and health-related benefits ranging from anti-inflammatory properties to neuroprotective treatments.
While CBD products are readily available and sold in multiple countries including the United States, there is no clarity on the legal status of the same yet. Different countries and states have varying levels of restrictions on the same.
FDA has not yet approved the marketing application of various CBD products although certain cannabis-derived/related drugs have been approved by the agency and are available with a prescription. More studies on cannabis and cannabis-derived products are however being researched by the agency.
With FDA easing out the regulatory restrictions on carrying out clinical trials to test the benefits of CBD, multiple pieces of evidence regarding the positive health benefits of CBD have come to light. CBD has been proven to be effective in treating certain symptoms related to childhood epilepsy and reducing the frequency of seizures in a good number of case studies. Certain studies also prove its effectiveness in relieving symptoms of depression, anxiety, and insomnia. Its anti-inflammatory properties have been used to treat different types of chronic pain and inflammation symptoms common in medical issues like spasticity, arthritis, neuropathic pain, etc.
Top CBD products worth trying
With the huge clutter of CBD products that are there in the markets, skimming out the authentic ones can sometimes be too overwhelming for new users. Here’s a list of some reliable CBD products that have received positive reviews within the consumer market.
- Charlotte’s Web CBD Bundle– the product includes a month-long supply of CBD capsules containing 35mg per serving and a topical cream.
- CBD Gummies– you can choose Best CBD Gummies For Pain, Anxiety & Sleep at We Be High. CBD gummies will mostly help people who suffer from anxiety and stress. In some cases, they can also help relieve pain, inflammation, and possibly queasiness. They’re incredibly delicious, and they provide a great source of energy.
- MedTerra CBD plus Melatonin Sleep Tablets– These dissolvable tablets contain 25mg of CBD plus 10mg of melatonin used for treating symptoms of anxiety and insomnia.
- Vertly CBD infused Salt Baths– The formula contains 50mg of CBD and is a popular choice amongst consumers looking to relieve aching muscles, painful joints or skin inflammation conditions.
- Saint Jane Luxury Beauty Serum– A brand that speaks of luxury, this CBD infused oil formula contains 500 mg of CBD along with floral infusions of rose, rosemary, sandalwood, etc and is a useful formula for glowing skin.
- Potli CBD honey– the product is a pure blessing for honey lovers. Containing less than 10mg of CBD per tablespoon, the product is a great stress buster irrespective of the recipe that is used to include the same.
- Lord Jones CBD gumdrops– For those who value taste along with medicinal properties, these sweet gumdrops containing 20mg CBD per piece are a perfect fit.
- Therapeutic CBD chocolate bars– With a total of 60mg CBD in each full-size bar and around 15mg in each bit, the chocolate comes infused with various flavors like cinnamon, peanut butter, honey, etc.
While a host of CBD manufacturers are out there in the market, more research on the effectiveness, safe dosages and drug interactions of CBD is under the way. As consumers, it is hence necessary to consult with a health practitioner before deciding on a product.
Related Videos about CBD favorite Products: There’s a one out there for you!
JULY FAVORITES: CBD Products, Beauty, and Lifestyle
My Favorite CBD Products
10 Reasons You Need to Try CBD Products Today
CBD favorite Products: There’s a one out there for you!
best cbd beauty products, cbd products, cbd beauty brands, cbd oil face serum, cbd beauty products wholesale, cbd gummies, cbd foundation makeup, cbd makeup,