The Best Simple Cleaning Schedule for Working Moms : Being a working mom, it isn’t easy to keep your home clean and make time for cleaning. However, it’s something you can’t ignore either. That’s when having a simple cleaning schedule helps a lot. You can keep your home clean and manage your work at the same time.
Here, I have a pretty simple and straightforward schedule you can use if you are a working mom. Let’s take a quick look at it.
As a working mother, it’s hard to maintain your personal life and professional life. Keeping up with that thought, I have this schedule that takes only 1 hour and 30 minutes of your day. Now, if you clean your home a little every day, you don’t need to spend hours cleaning every once in a while.
Here’s how the schedule works –
- You divide your cleaning sessions into three different segments. One is before you leave for work, another one is after your work, and the last one is right before you sleep.
- Before you begin working, you can spend 30 minutes of your time on cleaning tasks. These are the things you can do within that 30 minutes.
- You can spend 10 minutes making beds. Of course, it’s not just your bed; you can make all the beds of your home within 10 minutes.
- Then, you can spend wiping down the bathroom within 10 minutes, along with getting the laundry in the dryer.
- Lastly, you can spend 10 minutes folding the laundry. You may not even need 10 minutes to fold all your laundry if there isn’t much laundry.
You can do this daily before you go to work. Then, once you are done working, you can try doing the following cleaning tasks –
- Since it will be on the later part of the day, you will need to clear up the regular clutter. You can also clean up the kitchen counters along with that within 10 minutes.
- Then, you can put away the laundry you did before going off to work.
- Lastly, you can take care of all the small intricacies, like papers, mail, or dust here and there.
You can finish off the cleaning just before you go to bed. All you do is put your laundry in the washer. You can also unpack or load the dishwasher and clean it up.
Besides these daily cleaning tasks, you can do some deep cleaning once a week. Cleaning is like dusting your whole house, cleaning your kitchen completely, and so forth. If you need, consult with professionals with Cleanzen Chicago for deep cleaning.
All in all, following a simple cleaning schedule, help keep your home clean. Without a schedule, you may leave out some cleaning work, or you won’t have any idea on what to do. At the same time, you can’t have a schedule that takes up a lot of your time since you won’t have that much time.
You can come up with a schedule by yourself as well according to your needs. Just make sure you have a cleaning schedule every day and keep a weekly deep clean session.
Related Videos about The Best Simple Cleaning Schedule for Working Moms :
The Best Simple Cleaning Schedule for Working Moms
cleaning schedule for working moms printable, daily, weekly, monthly cleaning schedule, mom cleaning routine, 365 day cleaning schedule, house cleaning schedule for busy family, how to be a working mom and keep a clean house, daily cleaning schedule, easy cleaning schedule,