Get Your Skin Back To Normal With Homeopathy : Have you been noticing several skin infections irritating you on a major level? There are different causes for the different skin infections but what remains constant is that the skin gets affected in a major way. If the disease is not treated on time, then it can become severe. But if it is treated immediately then the disease gradually slows down the progression.
Skin is the most exposed body part and therefore it is obvious that it gets affected very easily. Many skin problems result from long exposure or get affected due to stress and anxiety. And therefore, it is always recommended to protect your skin on a daily basis.
Common skin disorders
- Lichen planus
Common symptoms of skin disorders
- Raised bumps
- Open sores or lesions
- Fleshy bumps or warts
- A loss of skin pigment
- Excessive flushing
- Changes in mole colour or size
If you notice these common symptoms then contact the doctor on an immediate basis to avoid further progression.
Why choose homeopathy for skin?
Homeopathic skin treatment is highly recommended. This is because it helps your skin come back to normal over a period of time. You may be suffering for a very long time but once you get the treatment, the progression slows down and provides you long-term relief. The advantages of skin treatment in homeopathy are as follows –
- It does not have side-effects and therefore it is safe
- It treats associated complaints like diabetes and thyroid disorders
- It treats the root cause of the problem
- It treats both physical and mental conditions
Top natural homeopathic remedies
- Sulphur: Sulphur is the best natural remedy for dry, itchy skin. Another feature of using Sulphur is a burning sensation in the skin. An aversion to bathing might be noticed in people needing Sulphur. This homeopathic medicine can help you to get rid of dryness and itching.
- Berberis Aquifolium: It is a homeopathic remedy to clear facial complexion. It can be used in all the cases where you have scars due to acne or any other conditions.
- Bovista: Facial pimples or any other skin infection caused by the injudicious use of cosmetic products can benefit from the use of the remedy Bovista. It is used to clear the skin. It holds a significant place among homeopathy medicines for the treatment of skin problems consequent to the excessive use of cosmetics. It removes pimples resulting from the use of cosmetics.
- Silicea: Silicea is mainly recommended where deep-seated acne-containing pus has resulted in disfiguring scars on the face. It works where deep pits on the face have resulted from acne.
- Kali Bromatum: It is useful in cases where hard indurated pimples have resulted in facial scarring and discoloration. It works well in clearing scars.
- HeparSulph: It is a homeopathic medicine used to treat conditions where the skin is unhealthy and tends to form pus on the slightest injury. It is recommended in cases where there is the formation of localized inflammatory boils in the lymph nodes and cellular tissues. When given in the early stages of pus formation, this homeopathic medicine can stop pus formation.
Do not self-medicate. It is always better to consult an expert homeopathic doctor. He or she will prescribe you homeopathic medicines after a detailed case study. Visit your nearest homeopathy clinic for safe and long-lasting results.
- Cleanse correctly: Cleanse at least twice a day to remove all the impurities. Not cleansing sufficiently translates to bacterial invasion, which then triggers breakouts.
- Moisturize when damp: Your skin absorbs moisture best when it is damp. Dab on some moisturizer instantly after you take a shower for best results. Keep your favourite lotion handy at the washbasin or near the shower so that you can reach out for it instantly.
- Use sunscreen lotion: Clouds are not the best filters of UV rays. Hence, you should use sunscreen lotion for all 12 months of the year. Look for a sunscreen lotion with 30+ SPF as it prevents UV rays and PA 3+ as it prevents tanning or ageing.
- Avoid hot showers: Hot water drains out the moisture in your skin and leaves it drier than before. Use lukewarm water to take a shower and reserve the hot saunas as an occasional luxury.
- Make use of gloves: The skin on your hands is thinner and more sensitive than the rest of your body. Moreover, if you perform many household chores then those can expose the hands to water and harsh detergent. Make use of rubber or plastic gloves to protect your skin while doing the dishes or the laundry.
- Stay hydrated: Staying hydrated is equally important. Drink adequate water. Add fruit juice, green tea, and coconut water for a change. Avoid sodas and energy drinks.
- Eat right: Remember to nourish from inside as well. Your diet plan should consist of vitamin E and omega-3 (fish oil) supplements. Eat salads blanched in boiling water.
To know more about effective skin treatment by Dr Batra’s™, click here.
Related Videos about Get Your Skin Back To Normal With Homeopathy :
Get skin treatment in homeopathy
Acne Treatment – How to get rid of Acne?
Get Your Skin Back To Normal With Homeopathy
homeopathic medicine for skin tightening, homeopathy medicine for skin whitening, homeopathy medicine for skin rashes and itching, homeopathic treatment for acne reviews, homeopathic medicine for skin fungal infection, homeopathic acne treatments that work wonders, best homeopathic medicine for pimples, homeopathy for skin diseases pdf,