Natural Home remedies to remove Acne Scars : Acne is an inflammatory situation of the hair follicles and sebaceous glands and is one of a common skin problems occurring due to plugging of the hair follicles, with oil and dead skin cells. It is one of the most common problems among teenagers and mostly appears on the face, chest, back, neck and shoulder.
Pimples, blackheads, whiteheads are the most common forms of acne. This skin problem may cause emotional stress and scar the skin as well, so it is advisable to treat the condition as early as possible, which may lower the risk of getting any physical damage. Acne are seen due to the irregular eating habits, gastric ailments, physical inactivity, constipation, stress, excess consumption of tobacco and alcohol.
- Clogged pores
- Dead skin cells
- Increased production of oil on the skin
Natural Home remedies to remove Acne Scars :
Acne scars are the worst, which can be frustrating and they can also leave scars on the face and other areas of the body. Although, these acne scars do not have to be permanent but these are an unwanted reminder of a painful and bothersome conditions. Here are some Tips and home remedies that can help eliminate your acne scars fast. These are as follow –
Some tips can be followed to get rid of the acne scars, which are as follows –
- Drink more water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Adapt a healthy dietary habit.
- Always wash off the face with clean and cool water.
Some Home Remedies
Some of the effective home remedies are as follows-
- Coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and it can moisturize the skin and can help restore your skin’s glow.
- How to use it – Have a little oil on your palm and dab under your eyes, lips, and brows in the morning. Use coconut oil only on the area you want to treat because too much oil might be the cause for acne breakout.
Honey is amazing having the immense medicinal properties. Its natural moisturizing effects and stimulation of tissue regeneration make it a popular for skin care routine.
- How to use it – Have a little Honey and dab under your eyes and lips in the morning. Mixing honey with cinnamon can help in keeping the skin smooth and clear.
Lemon is a great choice to lighten your scars as it possess healing properties due to the presence of Alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA), which is a natural bleaching agent. It helps in new cells growth and gives your skin, its elasticity back.
- How to use it – Take half a piece of a lemon and rub it over the scar, squeeze it to let it soak the scar for about 15 minutes. Now dab with cool water to rinse.
- Baking Soda
Baking soda balances your skin pH, acts as a natural exfoliator, eliminates dead skin cells and leaves you refreshed, without damaging the skin.
- How to use it – Take two parts water and one part baking soda, make a paste and rub it on the affected area. After a minute, rinse thoroughly and gently with the help of water.
Turmeric possesses antioxidants, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, due to the presence of a curcumin, a compound, which helps to reduce excess production of melanin, which is the main cause which makes the scars get pigmented for skin pigmentation and darkening.
- How to use it – Add 1 tablespoonful of honey and 1 tablespoonful of turmeric. and Dab it under your eyes and lips in the morning then keep it on for about 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
- Onion Extract
Onion’s extract is another great option as it contains Bioflavonoids like – Kaempferol and Cephalin which are known to reduce the appearance of scars within a short period of time. Onion’s extract reduces the inflammation, redness, and soreness and is excellent for fighting acne.
Aloe-Vera reduces swelling and redness due to the presence of antioxidants and along with this which removes excess oil and dead cells, due to its natural astringent property. It also possesses moisturizing and soothing properties.
- How to use it – Scrape it off the leaf, lather the scar and cover it with some plastic wrap.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has been known for its cleaning properties. to skin care.
- How to use it – Mix Apple cider vinegar with honey, apply it to the affected area and leave it on for 10 minutes. Do this two to three times a day.
Neem has astringent,anti-septic, anti-microbial and blood detoxifying properties. It also imparts cooling and soothing impact on the skin and helps to get rid of acne.
- How to use it – Make a paste of Neem leaves and apply that paste over the affected area. Keep it for 15 minutes. Wash it off with the normal water.
Potato is also very effective home remedy for acne as it removes grease, dirt, sebum and excess oil from the skin, reduces puffiness under the eyes, acne marks, and blemishes.
- How to use it – Take some slices of Potato and apply them on the acne affected area.
Dr. Vikram Chauhan, MD – AYURVEDA is an expert Ayurvedic practitioner based in Chandigarh, India and doing his practice in Mohali, India. He is spreading the knowledge of Ayurveda Ancient healing treatment, not only in India but also abroad. He is the CEO and Founder of Planet Ayurveda Products, Planet Ayurveda Clinic, and Krishna Herbal Company.
Related Videos about Natural Home remedies to remove Acne Scars :
BEST HOME REMEDY FOR GETTING RID OF ACNE!!
How to Get Rid of Acne Scars In Just 3 Days
Acne & Dermatology : Homemade Acne Treatments
Top 3 DIY Homemade Acne Face Masks | How to Get Rid of Acne & Acne Scars FAST!!
Natural Home remedies to remove Acne Scars
home remedies for acne scars overnight, how to get rid of acne scars home remedies, how to remove pimple marks in one day home remedies, how to get rid of old acne scars, how to get rid of deep acne scars, best acne scar removal products, how to fade acne scars, how to get rid of acne scars dermatologist,